Saturday, June 19, 2010

After my back injections I have made 2 visits to the physical therapist. Their main concern is the moderate tingling down my leg [because it can do permanent nerve damage] instead of the severe pain in my back [which is inconvenient but not as serious]. I told them I could live with the tingling but lets get rid of the pain. They evaluated my problems and then suggested activities that would help with the tingling [forget the pain]. One of them is that I need to sleep and walk differently to decrease pressure on the problem areas of my back. The walking part felt better but the sleep modification is about to kill me. Last night I went back to my old way [sleeping flat with no pillow] and today has felt better. Then, after all that, they say physio may not help me. My neighbor had his back nerves burned yesterday and today he feels absolutely great. I can't wait until the end of the month when I get my nerves burned.

After our "getting stuck in the snow"
experience when our birding friends were
here, we found some other birds, some of which were cooperative for a photo. This is a spotted towhee.

We also came around a curve in the road and found a group of Rocky Mountain
Sheep. These were young males who were practicing for when they get to be big boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment